Autumn Is Here!
Yeeha! Autumn is here and the sun is still out….
It’s a been a great start to the year at Teneriffe Osteopathy and we’re loving the seasonal changes already. A slightly cooler start to the morning and an afternoon of bearable heat. As the days kick on we are noticing some changes. So, with the Autumn season ahead we’ve got a list of things we think make Autumn a great season:
- Jolly Joggers: Plenty of people are still hitting the pavement! Keeping active, loosening their muscles and burning off the excess of Summer.
- Happy Swimmers: Summer is typically a season where you see more swimmers, however in Brisbane – Autumn is as good a time to swim as any.
- A World Of Colour: The trees are changing (well kind of) and so too are the colours of people’s faces, as they are starting to cool down from that typical Brisbane heat.
- Day Trips To The Beach: It’s becoming more bearable to enjoy hours at the beach – soaking up sun, sand and water.
- BBQ’s: The green smoothies, quinoa salads, prawns, grilled fish, teff wraps are making an entrance this Autumn. More locals are enjoying BBQ’s at home or at the park in the beautiful clear weather that Brisbane has to offer right now.
- Working Out: Working out should really be an all year round activity, but as we are coming off an indulgent new year period we are seeing more people are wanting to get back into their health and fitness goals – focusing on the one vehicle that they have for life… i.e THEIR BODY
- Osteopathy: Just because it’s great all year around! (not to mention Naturopathy and Massage too).
From all of the team at Teneriffe Osteopathy we wish you an adventurous and fulfilling Autumn!